Friday, April 3, 2015

Hello Again!

So it has been quite awhile, since I have written anything. Crazy how much has changed in the last 3 years. Two new babies and two stepdaughters, a husband, new home, and so much more. In 2013, we welcomed Austin (next week he will be 2!) and in 2014 we welcomed Ava! Two kids under the age of two has been very busy and demanding; not to mention Alex, 7 and Addison, 6 who have their own interests and activities . Our house appears to be in chaos but it is what I like to call a beautiful disaster. My goal this month is to get the house in order, especially since Ava's party is next month. Other goals this year are ways to make an income from home, more activities and fun times with the kids, moving to a new house, and hopefully find time for my own hobby. A great start would be to start working on all my Pinterest ideas I have been pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment