Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas is Coming

It seems like every time I want to write a post; I am too busy or tired. I can't help but make sure I share just how much I love the holidays!! This is my favorite time of the year; the music, the spirit, and the time with friends and family. The other day, I took the kids to Starbucks and of course had to use the drive thru because 4 kids would make it hard to carry my coffee. I bought the kids a treat and my coffee, I had to reload my card to pay for the order and when I got to the window, the woman ahead of us had paid for our order. Of course, I paid for the person behind me and hope they kept it going. It really is the small things that matter. The kids have fun looking for Jackson, our elf, every morning and watching as I add presents under the tree. I need to find some crafty ideas, think ill go look on pinterest, why the kids are sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment