Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Subscription Boxes

I am absolutely loving subscription boxes; there are so many to choose from and such great surprises each month. My hubby always says he doesn't know what to get me; so this year for my birthday I told him I wanted to try several new boxes. I already subscribe to PopSugar Must Have, which is awesome! Loved last April's box with Chrissy Teigen's cookbook.  Based on reviews from the spring box of FabFitFun, I reactivated my subscription. I signed up for Lit-cube, The Book(ish) Box, and Stars Hollow Monthly. So excited for all the literary boxes, reading is one of the few hobbies I can still fit in with all my kiddos keeping me busy. I also decided to get my kids into subscription boxes and signed my two older ones up for NerdBlock Jr Boys and Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment