Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Shopping :)

I love the holidays...hands down the best time of the year!!! This year Alex is soooo excited...I was able to wrap some Christmas presents today and it made me think about last years holiday shopping. See this year I was able to get most of my holiday shopping done earlier in the year thanks to my fav store Target and their amazing deals!!! After taking care of everyone else, moms deserve to take advantage of all the holiday sales too! I really hope Black Friday this year will bring some great deals for Cricut accessories. Last year I bought for myself and have been patiently waiting for sales (which do not seem to happen often) to buy cartridges and accessories. So funny to think all the time spent on shopping for the perfect presents and wrapping, that kids manage to open presents in lightning speed :)


Can't wait: Christmas Countdown

No comments:

Post a Comment