Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sports Time

I used to be a pretty girly girl, but being a mom and having a son have changed that (just a little bit). Makeup is minimal, I do not remember what it feels like to walk in heels (but flats are so comfy and have gotten stylish over the years) and hair straightening is now exchanged for ponytails and buns. I do miss having the time to make myself over, but that time is reserved for much needed sleep. Tonight is Alex's sports class, where hopefully he will find an interest, passion, or just a place to let out all that energy (I wish I could bottle it for myself and maybe even sell some, I'd be rich!).While being girly is fun, not so great for my son. I don't care for getting dirty, bugs, and know little about sports, hence the sports class; but I am a great boo-boo kisser, story-time reader, board game player and hugger <3

No comments:

Post a Comment