Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post Black Friday Recap

I love shopping and am all about getting a great price. I use coupons and shop sales but not crazy about Black Friday. For one, I think it is ridiculous that stores are opening on Thanksgiving (not really on a Friday) and people fighting over products is just not worth it! I went to help a friend, while I did manage to pick up a couple small things, the general rudeness of other shoppers and fighting and hour long waits in line is not worth the few dollars I saved. It seems like as the years go by, the holidays are becoming more and more commercial. I want my son to think Santa brings cool toys but that it is not the end of the world if he doesn't get the "it" toy. The toy will be there after the holidays, but the holidays come only once a year. So while I scored some great deals $20.00 for a Tag reading system and $24.99 for a Leapster and some super cheap jammies and undies, I think next year I will spend the time with my son and oh yeah sleeping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment